CAMAIR Co TO COMMENCE DOUALA-LAGOS-ABIDJAN
CAMAIR-CO, THE STAR OF CAMEROON IN THE SKY
An Airline company with a capital of 100 million CFA francs, the
Cameroon Airlines Corporation for short Camair-Co, which specializes
in air transportation of passengers and goods was created by
Presidential Decree No. 2006/293 of 11 September 2006 with
the sole shareholder, the State of Cameroon.
Under the technical guardianship of the Ministry of Transport and
the financial guardianship of the Ministry of Finance, Camair-Co
- A general assembly chaired by the Minister responsible of finance
- A Board of Directors
- A General Direction headed by Mr. Alex van Elk appointed by
presidential decree 4 February 2010.
is based in Douala, Cameroon has about 438 employees coming
from various nationalities. It officially started its
operation March 28, 2011 with an inaugural flight home
Douala-Yaounde-Douala and a long-haul flight Douala-Yaounde-Paris
the same day.
The company has 03 aircraft in its fleet:
- A Boeing 767-300 ER with a seating configuration of 30 business
seats and 180 economy class seats belonging to Camair-Co.
- Two Boeing 737-700 with a seating configuration of 12 business and
116 economy class seats acquired in leasing.
Camair-Co now serves the international:
- The city of Paris (Charles De Gaulle Airport), 05 times a week
- The city of N'Djamena (N'Djamena International Airport), three
times a week.
On the domestic network:
- Yaounde (Yaounde Nsimalen International Airport) in the Central
region, six times a week.
- Garoua (Garoua International Airport) in northern Cameroon, six
times a week.
- Maroua (Maroua-Salak airport) in the Far North, three times a
Camair-Co, a full member of The AFRASCO (AFRICA AVIATION SAFETY
COUNCIL) expands its network in the sub-region and west central
Africa (Libreville, Brazzaville, Malabo, Kinshasa and Cotonou).
Through strategic partnerships with reputable companies and globally
recognized for their expertise and proven competence:
- Lufthansa Technics aircraft maintenance.
- Servair and doual'air for services on board.
- Euro-cargo for routing and tracking of your parcels and freight.
- Amadeus to manage flight reservations
Camair-Co aims is to gain a place in Cameroon, Africa and world
of the requirements of its customers, the star of Cameroon is
engaged to shine in the sky...